- December 2
- Los Olivos
- Grand Avenue
Los Olivos, CA
Los Olivos invites you to start the holiday season by experiencing the warm & friendly small-town fun of an Olde Fashioned Christmas!
A fun-filled day of holiday activities has been planned to celebrate Christmas in Los Olivos. Created for the entire family, there will be a variety of crafts and activities for the kids and an abundance of Christmas shopping opportunities for the adults. Many folks will also want to visit the Open Houses at our shops, restaurants and tasting rooms.
Start the afternoon with a visit to St. Mark’s In-The-Valley Episcopal Church (located on the corner of Alamo Pintado and Nojoqui – just a block from the flagpole in the center of town). Step into the Gingerbread Wonderland in Stacey Hall. The Gingerbread houses, decorated by local artisans and school children, will transform the Hall into a winter wonderland. Don’t forget to visit the Los Olivos Grange between 1:00-8:00 p.m. to shop the Artisan Boutique!
See below for a full schedule:
• 1:00-8:00 – Artisan Boutique in the Grange
• 4:00-8:00 – Gingerbread Wonderland at St. Mark’s
• 4:00-end – Santa Claus in St. Mark’s Parlor – Bring your cameras for a special photo
• 4:00-end – Holiday treats and carolers through town
• 4:30 – end – Summerset Farm & Dale’s Train. The train leaves from Lavinia Park. $5 per child per ride. One parent can ride for free with their child or group of children
• 6:00-6:15 – Official Lighting of the Christmas Tree at the flagpole
• Open Houses until 8pm!
• Live holiday music in the park
• Food trucks in strategic locations
• ‘Toys for Tots’ drop-off boxes at St. Mark’s – Please bring a new, unwrapped toy for needy kids
• New! Live Decorated Christmas Tree – double tree lighting this year!