Located in a historic building, Los Alamos’ original hardware store, Plenty on Bell is open daily for breakfast and lunch and dinner on Friday and Saturday. Also available for private venues with stylish dining room as well as intimate tree-lined patio complete with fire pit and s’mores station. www.plentyonbell.com
From Sweden, Jesper Johansson was the very first chef to put Los Alamos on the foodie map, being head chef and partner at the legendary Café Quackenbush.
- https://t.co/Pb7lNZqtEK - 1209 days ago
- Join us for Valentine's day celebration! Thursday February 14th through Saturday February 16th. We are serving din https://t.co/vPBsscOVdN - 1289 days ago
- Thank you Sweet C's for the lovely post on our delicious avocado toast! #delicious #plentyonbell #losalamos https://t.co/u2aRt4C5JS - 1303 days ago
- Some Mexican food by @adrian.g.guzman last night! Thank you all for another amazing dinner! #delicious https://t.co/hFywfLdWg9 - 1303 days ago
- https://t.co/yvksnBVXaA - 1311 days ago