Anna and David deLaski started Solminer to fulfill a dream – to create sincere and well-balanced wines showcasing grapes from their 5-acre organic vineyard in Los Olivos, CA. The couple share a passion for elegant, food-friendly wines utilizing small lots of interesting varietals including Grüner Veltliner, Blaufränkisch and Syrah. They take great care in considering what goes (and doesn’t go) into the soils, barrels and bottles. The wines are simply made using classic winemaking practices resulting in minimal intervention and maximum flavors of terroir!
- Discover Ballard, California: The Small Town With Big Time Charm
- Discover Buellton: A Friendly Town Filled With Great Eats And Adventure
- Los Alamos: A Small Town With An Old West Heritage
- Los Olivos: A Picture Perfect Country Town
- Santa Ynez: A Sophisticated Cowboy Town
- Solvang: An Authentically Danish-American Town
What To Do
- All The Best Restaurants in the Santa Ynez Valley Area
- Discover Santa Ynez Valley Wineries
- Everything You Need to Know About Santa Ynez Valley Entertainment and Nightlife.
- Experience Santa Ynez Valley Through A Guided Tour?
- Great Ways to Experience the Great Outdoors in Santa Ynez Valley
- Locally Owned Places to Shop in Santa Ynez Valley
- Looking For Peace and Serenity on Your Santa Ynez Valley Vacation?
- Museums and Other Great Places to Enjoy Art in Santa Ynez Valley
- Plan the perfect Santa Ynez Valley adventure…
- The Best Breweries and Craft Beer in Santa Ynez Valley
- Live Like A Local By Staying In A Santa Ynez Valley Vacation Rental
- Live The Life and Call Santa Ynez Valley Home!
- Professional Services in Santa Ynez Valley
- Santa Ynez Valley Local News and Media
- Santa Ynez Valley Resident Photographers and Videographers
- Santa Ynez Valley RV Camping Options
- Santa Ynez Valley Travel and Visitor Services
- Santa Ynez Valley Wedding Event Resources