Located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley, this charming little historic town is a rewarding and relaxing weekend getaway or fun-filled day.
Boasting expansive views of Santa Barbara County’s vineyards and horse ranches, Los Olivos is noted for its love of the arts, wine tasting opportunities, unique shopping, epicurean restaurants, fun events, antiques, nearby recreational landscapes, and friendly residents found throughout the village.
Signature events include the “Jazz and Olive Festival” the beginning of June; the “Annual St. Mark’s Cellar Classic” at the end of June; “Bacon and Barrels” in July; the “Los Olivos Quick Draw and Arts Festival” in August; “Day in the Country” in October; and an “Olde Fashioned Christmas” in December.
Foxen Canyon Wine Trail starts in Los Olivos and stretches north, winding its way through beautiful wineries and vineyards. Access spring wildflowers or hiking trails by traveling up Figueroa Mtn. Rd directly across Hwy 154 from Los Olivos.
- Where is your favorite place to share #LosOlivosCA wine? Post from #FuturePerfectWine:Future Perfect in the https://t.co/4Y4V7ypD28 - 2 hours ago
- New wine at @ZacaMesa_Wine in #LosOlivosCA! Stop by & taste the delicious new Grenache Blanc! Cheers to new wine! https://t.co/AMKYiktf7X - 2 days ago
- Celebrate Independence Day with Summer Fun, Wine, Music and more this July in Los Olivos, CA! - https://t.co/mwoeDn9Kdf - 3 days ago
- Some love for Los Olivos, CA! Post from @losolivosca:Thank you @voguemagazine and @ejtay, for considering the https://t.co/JWbjaX9SUO - 6 days ago
- Happy Fathers Day to all the dads! Its not too late to order this special!From #EpiphanyCellars:We've put tog https://t.co/qhug8QKirs - 10 days ago
Sunday, June 3 form 11-5
In Los Olivos, CA (if you need an address, use Grand Ave & Alamo Pintado)
Join us in Los Olivos as we celebrate the start of summer at our town Block Party! Come get some "Locals Love" with specials all over town, created just for this day. We're even planning a mini bocce tournament at our local tasting rooms here in town!
You'll find wine specials, food trucks, live music and more at each of these participants:
Avec Moi Décor
The Bear and Star
Ca' Del Grevino Los Olivos
Carhartt Vineyard and Winery
Evans Ranch Winery
Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. Los Olivos
Jedlicka's Saddlery Inc.
Larner Vineyard & Winery
Los Olivos General Store
Pedego Electric Bikes of Los Olivos
Wendy Foster Clothing Stores
Zinke Wine Co.
More details will be posted soon at https://www.facebook.com/events/535731706826856/.
Boasting expansive views of Santa Barbara County’s vineyards and horse ranches, Los Olivos is noted for its love of the arts, wine tasting opportunities, unique shopping, epicurean restaurants, fun festivals, antiques, recreational landscapes, and friendly residents found throughout the village.
Foxen Canyon Wine Trail starts in Los Olivos and stretches north, winding its way through beautiful wineries and vineyards.