Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Wine time in Solvang!#mermaid #wineglass #crosshatchwines #solvangusa #therealsolvang #wine https://t.co/WUv1h57TLf - 2 days ago
- Order up! Santa Ynez Valley Restaurant Weeks starts this Sunday, January 19th! Head to https://t.co/AjrkpwUir2 to f https://t.co/xZ4IrlW8Yd - 8 days ago
- Co-Fermented Wines Combine Ancient Science with Low-Intervention Ideology | Wine Enthusiast#crosshatchwines #wine https://t.co/50RJPVqxlo - 14 days ago
- Book a room at the @atterdaginn in #Solvang and receive a 2 for 1 tasting at @CrossHatchWines Its right in the ce https://t.co/XMYIKqZeuP - 23 days ago
- AURORA DRONEALISA One Night Only Family Event.Only in Solvang DECEMBER 21ST #SolvangJulefest https://t.co/7LLLylAJhz - 48 days ago