Click to enlarge
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Walk-ins are welcome at our new tasting room in Santa Ynez!! Open 12-6pm. We've got deliciously rounded blends of w https://t.co/lmsDvdB0IE - 160 days ago
- Visit our new tasting room in Santa Ynez for wines by the glass and wine tasting on the patio! Open 12-6pm Friday, https://t.co/2dLNhud9DF - 167 days ago
- Changes are coming... https://t.co/BLsKLXHHr5 - 192 days ago
- Red Wine Holiday Gift Pack1 Bottle 2017 Shading1 Bottle 2016 Depth$78.00 retail$70.20 special$1 Shipping on g https://t.co/c2duGCr4Yr - 228 days ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! Our Black Friday wine sale is here. Save 20% on wines + $1 Shipping Sale ends Monday, Nov. 30t https://t.co/LHPpw0XAB5 - 246 days ago