Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Wine Tasting Engages Your Brain More Than Any Other Behavior, Says Neuroscientist @foodandwine #winetasting #winehttps://t.co/pzNnts1om4 - 3 days ago
- In case you missed it...the girls of vanderpump rules visited our tasting room in Solvang. https://t.co/mzg9dUXamw https://t.co/wPjByM4UaD - 36 days ago
- The girls visit our tasting room and the quaint town of Solvang on tonights episode. #vanderpumprules #solvangusa https://t.co/JTNb5vecpt - 37 days ago
- Mark your calendars for next Sat. Feb 16th! We're dusting off nearly a decade of Carr history and uncorking 60+ bot https://t.co/IzAUL3Rxxj - 39 days ago
- The girls of #VanderpumpRules visit our tasting room in #Solvang. Check out the episode on Monday, Feb 11th on https://t.co/JRnvA3idlB - 41 days ago