Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- 2018 CrossHatch Shape Ros 80% Grenache 20% Mourvdre Strawberry, honeysuckle, grapefruit, and Meyer lemon aromas https://t.co/Ib0IkIqb9p - 8 days ago
- * NEW RELEASE *2016 CrossHatch Depth is here! 60% Merlot 40% Cab Franc#wine #wineblends #merlot #cabernetfranc https://t.co/CJYussKNFp - 37 days ago
- *NEW HOURS* The tasting room is now open daily 12-6pm. #solvangusa #wine #winetasting https://t.co/a2dzwYfa4T - 41 days ago
- Please vote Santa Barbara County for Best Wine Region! https://t.co/AyNe9pzZix - 43 days ago
- Congrats, @USWNT! #LaGrandeFinale | #USANED https://t.co/YgrovxrBAa - 75 days ago