Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- $1 Shipping on online orders https://t.co/N0PYBkyJp5 https://t.co/QaUyE040Pg - 16 days ago
- In light of recent developments we have made the difficult decision to close the tasting room until further notice https://t.co/YnfNjNuIt6 - 18 days ago
- Inside the bottling line... #winemaking #bottlingday #ros #winery #wine #WineWednesday https://t.co/fAfBqUYrAm - 30 days ago
- That one time in Solvang...https://t.co/rCzAXYCN4Q#crosshatchwines #solvangusa #vanderpumprules #wine #bravotv https://t.co/k4v5CoQip0 - 51 days ago
- Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood. 71 Degrees #solvang #winetasting https://t.co/Pyl4Oe9IWH - 66 days ago