Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Last call on 2018 CrossHatch Shape Ros! Grab a few bottles today at the drive thru 12-4pm. $1 shipping extended https://t.co/8AqfxlrxmY - 60 days ago
- $1 Shipping on online orders https://t.co/N0PYBkyJp5 https://t.co/QaUyE040Pg - 118 days ago
- In light of recent developments we have made the difficult decision to close the tasting room until further notice https://t.co/YnfNjNuIt6 - 120 days ago
- Inside the bottling line... #winemaking #bottlingday #ros #winery #wine #WineWednesday https://t.co/fAfBqUYrAm - 132 days ago
- That one time in Solvang...https://t.co/rCzAXYCN4Q#crosshatchwines #solvangusa #vanderpumprules #wine #bravotv https://t.co/k4v5CoQip0 - 152 days ago