Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- @FoodNetwork Cannoli https://t.co/KJzBBC8BAp - 21 days ago
- Is your costume ready for Halloween Night at @CarrWinery #wine #halloweenparty #costumeparty https://t.co/nNLvGNkGrA - 23 days ago
- The aromas of fermenting grapes are absolutely amazing. Harvest only happens once a year so be sure to stop by the https://t.co/DtBh6o2JuB - 25 days ago
- Get ready for it! Last Seen In 1986, Halleys Comet Will Make Its Presence Known This Week With Shooting Star Show https://t.co/gymJJLQyXM - 30 days ago
- FrancFest at Gainey Vineyard, Santa Ynez, CA - October 18, 2019 https://t.co/gcFhO02U5A - 43 days ago