All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Join us this Saturday Aug. 20th for art and wine in Santa Ynez from 4-7pm. #santaynez #art #wine https://t.co/Yj46HvNwZF - 6 hours ago
- Delightful aromas of crisp pear, white peach and floral notes. Flavors of lime zest, stone fruits and honeysuckle a https://t.co/51rjRRbybv - 21 days ago
- We are looking to hire a dynamic Tasting Room Manager to provide an excellent visitor experience and manage the tas https://t.co/BipJsmu7NR - 68 days ago
- NEW WINE2019 CrossHatch Figure, SYV40% #Tempranillo35% #Grenache25% #CabernetSauvignon Aromas of black cherry, https://t.co/CaoSjtibbV - 82 days ago
- Youre invited!! Release Party & Art Show this Saturday, May 21st 4-7pm in Santa Ynez. #santaynez #event https://t.co/9VLqwMDOaI - 93 days ago