Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- * Last day to save 20% on wines! Join the club and save 40%. Sale valid at the tasting room and online. $15 shipp https://t.co/0P4ypjNFtJ - 50 days ago
- * 3 DAY WINE SALE *Enjoy 20% off wines through Monday. Club members save 40%. Sale valid at the tasting room and o https://t.co/B4qiFZ9SC5 - 52 days ago
- Visit our website and learn about all of the different delicious dining options in Solvang with our dining guide: https://t.co/WYNm9rIzQV - 89 days ago
- Your Instagram-Worthy Santa Ynez Valley Itinerary:A Listing of Santa Barbara Wine Country Locales to Fulfill Your https://t.co/kMVWhUxG97 - 122 days ago
- Whos ready for a little relaxation and wine tasting on the patio? #saturdayvibes #daytrip #winetasting #patio https://t.co/Us9g8ocbFA - 150 days ago