Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Congrats, @USWNT! #LaGrandeFinale | #USANED https://t.co/YgrovxrBAa - 10 days ago
- What a stunning pic of Ania B. in front of our tasting room. Read about her visit to Solvang, CA https://t.co/IEwEjyFm2K - 27 days ago
- 2015 CrossHatch Depth, Santa Ynez Valley..Artist: van_stein_creations Winemaker: ryan.m.carr Vineyard: Camp 4 https://t.co/8v0yuEunSf - 48 days ago
- Looking for a weekend getaway? Escape to Santa Barbara Wine Country https://t.co/wjS51KYhHE @FWTMagazine #solvang https://t.co/7i6yeKGkZ9 - 57 days ago
- Bella Hadid takes springs handbags for a walk around Solvang, where Danish charm meets sun-filled sweetness. Che https://t.co/ysAORUFhTo - 60 days ago