Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Looking for a weekend getaway? Escape to Santa Barbara Wine Country https://t.co/wjS51KYhHE @FWTMagazine #solvang https://t.co/7i6yeKGkZ9 - 1 day ago
- Bella Hadid takes springs handbags for a walk around Solvang, where Danish charm meets sun-filled sweetness. Che https://t.co/ysAORUFhTo - 5 days ago
- Whos ready for the weekend? Join us for wine tasting in the windmill 12-6pm all weekend long. @CrossHatchWines https://t.co/Z2evHyTxQA - 13 days ago
- CrossHatch Winery in Solvang, CA is looking for a Tasting Room and Marketing Manager. Stop by to drop off your resu https://t.co/0a9Bzs5jZm - 22 days ago
- Top 10 Weekend Getaways in California @TripsToDiscover https://t.co/YCUXIGjTcV#solvang #santabarbara - 29 days ago