All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Youre invited!! Release Party & Art Show this Saturday, May 21st 4-7pm in Santa Ynez. #santaynez #event https://t.co/9VLqwMDOaI - 2 days ago
- We are looking to hire a Tasting Room Manager to provide an excellent visitor experience and manage the tasting roo https://t.co/6DekxaKZce - 10 days ago
- Walk-ins are welcome at our new tasting room in Santa Ynez!! Open 12-6pm. We've got deliciously rounded blends of w https://t.co/lmsDvdB0IE - 453 days ago
- Visit our new tasting room in Santa Ynez for wines by the glass and wine tasting on the patio! Open 12-6pm Friday, https://t.co/2dLNhud9DF - 460 days ago
- Changes are coming... https://t.co/BLsKLXHHr5 - 485 days ago