Click to enlarge
- 436 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
(in the Windmill)
- (805) 691-9192
- We are open for wine tasting and wines by the glass from 12pm – 7pm Thursday – Saturday and 12pm – 6pm Sunday and Monday. We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
All of the wines produced by CrossHatch Winery are co-fermented blends sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards. The idea of co-fermented wine is nothing new. Some of the best and oldest wines in the world are made this way, but with the micro-climates of Santa Barbara it really adds another layer to the process. Co-fermentation brings out and creates flavors in the wine that would not have existed otherwise. This makes the CrossHatch wine truly one of a kind.
- Visit our website and learn about all of the different delicious dining options in Solvang with our dining guide: https://t.co/WYNm9rIzQV - 27 days ago
- Your Instagram-Worthy Santa Ynez Valley Itinerary:A Listing of Santa Barbara Wine Country Locales to Fulfill Your https://t.co/kMVWhUxG97 - 59 days ago
- Whos ready for a little relaxation and wine tasting on the patio? #saturdayvibes #daytrip #winetasting #patio https://t.co/Us9g8ocbFA - 87 days ago
- Please vote Santa Barbara County for Best Wine Region in USA Today's "10 Best Readers' Choice Travel Awards" https://t.co/rgZUFxGEzF - 92 days ago
- Last call on 2014 CrossHatch Depth. Stop by the https://t.co/zCurmBhVJ3 - 146 days ago