Click to enlarge
BWC was founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Paolo Barbieri. Prior to 2005, Paolo started making very small lots in his garage in Las Vegas. This eventually evolved into forming Barbieri Wine Company to set out to produce his own wine. The objective was to produce Rhone Varietals from top vineyards located in Santa Barbara County. The approach was simple: work with great growers and use minimalistic wine making techniques without heavy oak influence. Before and during the development of Barbieri Wine Company, Paolo worked in the restaurant business for over 30 years managing numerous world class wine lists from Europe and later in the United States exposing him to the best wines in the world, which ultimately shaped his approach for his own wines. During this time, Erin Kempe joined Paolo, and together they continued to fulfill their passion for wine making and developing hand-crafted boutique wines.
- We have 6 new releases in the tasting room! A Rose of Cabernet, our 2016 Rodneys Vineyard Syrah, 2015 Romanvs Syr https://t.co/BstzgrEFmg - 26 days ago
- We have another amazing winemaker dinner coming up on July 28th! These are so fun! A four course farm to table dinn https://t.co/rSICgtz8ix - 34 days ago
- Tacos and Vermentino! Its the perfect pairing for such a lovely summer evening! Loving the warm nights! @ Barbieri https://t.co/DOdbnXdU7v - 35 days ago
- @lexiemorgan97 Perfect!!! So easy and fun!! - 45 days ago
- Our winemaker dinners are Awesome! You should come and enjoy great food, great people and even greater wine! @ Bar https://t.co/unrc2eHut1 - 45 days ago