Click to enlarge
BWC was founded in 2005 by Master Sommelier Paolo Barbieri. Prior to 2005, Paolo started making very small lots in his garage in Las Vegas. This eventually evolved into forming Barbieri Wine Company to set out to produce his own wine. The objective was to produce Rhone Varietals from top vineyards located in Santa Barbara County. The approach was simple: work with great growers and use minimalistic wine making techniques without heavy oak influence. Before and during the development of Barbieri Wine Company, Paolo worked in the restaurant business for over 30 years managing numerous world class wine lists from Europe and later in the United States exposing him to the best wines in the world, which ultimately shaped his approach for his own wines. During this time, Erin Kempe joined Paolo, and together they continued to fulfill their passion for wine making and developing hand-crafted boutique wines.
- @food_legacy @Coravin The Petite Sirah is so good!! - 115 days ago
- Monday night Coravin - I mean Football - 2016 Kempe Petit Syrah Paso Robles. Dense purple, blue and black fruit n https://t.co/botbCVxi8V - 115 days ago
- Happy National Dog Day! Penny loves you all!! As long as you have cheese and salami! @ Los Alamos, California https://t.co/4AYZ4IKinb - 218 days ago
- Alert alert! We have some new wines being released this weekend! This is an exciting one! Our 2017 Cabernet Franc i https://t.co/sF7DEL8Hm3 - 236 days ago
- Happy National Wine Day Everyone! Enjoy your favorite Barbieri or Kempe wine! @ Los Alamos, California https://t.co/mnwHqf1q2E - 311 days ago