The Hitching Post II is a favorite to locals and visitors since 1986, and home to world class Hitching Post Pinot Noirs. The Hitching Post II serves wood fire grilled fare in the “Santa Maria Style” barbeque tradition, an indigenous cooking style of the original native Chumash, and assimilated into the Spanish Rancheros that settled early California.
The Hitching Post II offers high quality food and wine presented in a casual and relaxed setting. Known for great steaks, seafood, artichokes, their own house made highly regarded Hitching Post Pinot Noirs, and the centerpiece of Sideways. “A must stop for beef & Pinot lovers” (New York Times), and “well worth a trip from anywhere” (Gourmet Magazine), the Hitching Post II is the quintessential Santa Barbara Wine Country experience.
- Your happy place awaits #HP2 #Hitchingpost2 #Buellton #WineTasting #Roseallday https://t.co/hYr7f9d0GY https://t.co/fdSI9WvlOl - 14 hours ago
- Roasted Garlic- Slow roasted to a soft and smooth texture so it can be spread on toast with herbs, roasted peppers, https://t.co/LSOuQz33Rw - 1 day ago
- The makings of a perfect Sunday! #HP2 #hitchingpost2 #Steaknight https://t.co/hYr7f9csRq https://t.co/PmoomFXZ6N - 4 days ago
- Up close with our #TriTip Tacos! Available Wednesday - Sunday from 11:30a-2:30p #HP2 #Hitchingpost2 #streettacos https://t.co/CA3Kii052J - 5 days ago
- Friday at the grill!! #HP2 #HitchingPost2 #Grillin https://t.co/hYr7f9csRq https://t.co/Pg2ragZcZj - 6 days ago