The Hitching Post II is a favorite to locals and visitors since 1986, and home to world class Hitching Post Pinot Noirs. The Hitching Post II serves wood fire grilled fare in the “Santa Maria Style” barbeque tradition, an indigenous cooking style of the original native Chumash, and assimilated into the Spanish Rancheros that settled early California.
The Hitching Post II offers high quality food and wine presented in a casual and relaxed setting. Known for great steaks, seafood, artichokes, their own house made highly regarded Hitching Post Pinot Noirs, and the centerpiece of Sideways. “A must stop for beef & Pinot lovers” (New York Times), and “well worth a trip from anywhere” (Gourmet Magazine), the Hitching Post II is the quintessential Santa Barbara Wine Country experience.
- Be sure to stop in today for our Summer Set with @thejacobcole Music + Wine + Bites under our beautiful 2 https://t.co/u5hmqAKKgI - 17 hours ago
- The only way to Saturday! #Hp2 #Hitchingpost2 #buelltonhttps://t.co/YFxmLDX1FQ https://t.co/87o7rl8eib - 1 day ago
- Looks like the beginning of a great night! #happyfriday #hp2 #hitchingpost2 #buelltonhttps://t.co/hYr7f9csRq https://t.co/ib48kloXD2 - 2 days ago
- It's #BurgerNight baby! Come see us! Wednesday + Thursday only. #HP2 #Hitchingpost2 #buellton https://t.co/CJxMTUfDO3 - 4 days ago
- Stepping into the weekend! #HP2 #hitchingpost2 #Buellton #Hpwines https://t.co/hYr7f9csRq https://t.co/ApQDowyWbn - 9 days ago