Circle V Ranch Camp is nestled in the Los Padres National Forest surrounded by mature oak trees and miles of hiking trails located 18 miles from beautiful Santa Barbara. Circle V Ranch Camp embraces youth-centered programming and is committed to the growth and development of children through positive,
meaningful and rewarding activities.
Circle V Ranch Camp is ideal for nonprofit groups, retreats and meetings. It is equipped with 14 air-conditioned/heated cabins for up to 150 guests from September-May (June-August is reserved for traditional camp), a heated swimming pool, miniature golf and a full-service kitchen/dining lodge with available catering.
- We recommend bringing the deliciousness of the SYV home with youit takes the edge off missing us when you leave! S https://t.co/U2pEbmKy9U - 1 day ago
- Head to Fess Parker Winery on Saturday, 8/20, for SummerFess Movie Night outside on the lawn. Enjoy live music, foo https://t.co/vbL4cltRtE - 3 days ago
- Wine and Fire Weekend is nearly here! Join the Sta. Rita Hills Wine Alliance in honoring Rick Longoria as Vintner o https://t.co/YERCPk288E - 4 days ago
- Hop on a bike and take advantage of our scenic country roads next time you visit the SYV! Santa Barbara Wine Countr https://t.co/hxfN3WMWUq - 6 days ago
- Sip your way through Solvang on a DIY wine and food tour with stops a Buttonwood Farm Winery, Cailloux Cheese Shop, https://t.co/QK594xYswm - 8 days ago