Circle V Ranch Camp is nestled in the Los Padres National Forest surrounded by mature oak trees and miles of hiking trails located 18 miles from beautiful Santa Barbara. Circle V Ranch Camp embraces youth-centered programming and is committed to the growth and development of children through positive,
meaningful and rewarding activities.
Circle V Ranch Camp is ideal for nonprofit groups, retreats and meetings. It is equipped with 14 air-conditioned/heated cabins for up to 150 guests from September-May (June-August is reserved for traditional camp), a heated swimming pool, miniature golf and a full-service kitchen/dining lodge with available catering.
- Light up your heart for the holidays at the annual Christmas tree lighting and Julefest in downtown Solvang. Th https://t.co/oM0P3TBDLm - 17 hours ago
- The SYV has no shortage of must-see hotels, and The Vick Los Alamos definitely makes the list. A classic Victorian https://t.co/ncCH0hEa2q - 1 day ago
- Happy Thanksgiving from the Santa Ynez Valley. May your hearts and homes be filled with a special glow this holiday https://t.co/TRUhYBosiQ - 3 days ago
- Here's a view of #harvest you don't see often! Thanks for the peek, @saarloosandsons! Happy #WineWednesday. https://t.co/mFNjgLRIgm - 4 days ago
- The trail is calling. @VinoVaqueros Horseback Riding offers private, guided tours through Estelle Ranch and Vineyar https://t.co/wHMYYxq99y - 6 days ago