While influenced by tradition, we are paving our own path in the vineyard and the cellar in pursuit of the unattainable—perfection. With fruit sourced from the grand crus of the central coast, our wine practically makes itself. Optimal ripeness, hand sorted fruit, small lot fermentations, stem inclusion, co-ferments, and the proper formula of oak and time embody our winemaking philosophy. Although influenced by those before us, our wines never imitate, and always inspire. Our wines harmonize with all genres of food, but the ideal pairing is with friends, family, music, and laughter. We hope you have as much fun enjoying our wines, as we do making them.
- Discover Ballard, California: The Small Town With Big Time Charm
- Discover Buellton: A Friendly Town Filled With Great Eats And Adventure
- Los Alamos: A Small Town With An Old West Heritage
- Los Olivos: A Picture Perfect Country Town
- Santa Ynez: A Sophisticated Cowboy Town
- Solvang: An Authentically Danish-American Town
What To Do
- All The Best Restaurants in the Santa Ynez Valley Area
- Discover Santa Barbara County Wineries
- Everything You Need to Know About Santa Ynez Valley Entertainment and Nightlife.
- Experience Santa Ynez Valley Through A Guided Tour?
- Great Ways to Experience the Great Outdoors in Santa Ynez Valley
- Locally Owned Places to Shop in Santa Ynez Valley
- Looking For Peace and Serenity on Your Santa Ynez Valley Vacation?
- Museums and Other Great Places to Enjoy Art in Santa Ynez Valley
- Plan the perfect Santa Ynez Valley adventure…
- The Best Breweries and Craft Beer in Santa Ynez Valley
- Live Like A Local By Staying In A Santa Ynez Valley Vacation Rental
- Live The Life and Call Santa Ynez Valley Home!
- Professional Services in Santa Ynez Valley
- Santa Ynez Valley Local News and Media
- Santa Ynez Valley Resident Photographers and Videographers
- Santa Ynez Valley RV Camping Options
- Santa Ynez Valley Travel and Visitor Services
- Santa Ynez Valley Wedding Event Resources