- 1511-B Mission Drive
Solvang, CA 93463
- (805) 688-1082
- Weekdays: 11 am - 4 pm
Weekends: 10 am - 5 pm
Closed Tuesday - Wednesday & Major Holidays
Wildling Museum of Art and Nature
The Wildling Museum of Art and Nature located in the Santa Ynez Valley of Santa Barbara County offers 5,000 square feet of exhibition space featuring nature and environmental art and photography, providing visitors with a unique perspective on the importance of preserving our natural heritage. Through the eyes of artists, education, and field experiences, guests can renew their relationship with wild places and understand their fragile nature, hopefully leaving more committed toward ensuring those spaces remain for future generations.
The museum store is also a great place to find a wide variety of unique gifts.
For more information, visit wildlingmuseum.org, call (805) 688-1082, or email.
The Wildling Museum
1511-B Mission Drive
weekdays 11 a.m. – 4 p.m., closed Tuesday and Wednesday
weekends 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Admission is $5, children under 18 and active members of the military (with ID) are free.
Visitors receiving CalFresh/SNAP benefits are also eligible for free admission for up to 4 adults upon presentation of a valid CalFresh/SNAP EBT card and photo ID at check-in through Museums for All.
- Today's the big day! Enjoy all-day free admission, a live wood carving demo + meet artists Chester Wilcox and David https://t.co/eenj3xMWE1 - 11 days ago
- 'Dunes: Visions of Sand, Light & Shadow' by Central Coast photographer Bob Canepa is extended through April 3rd in https://t.co/K5PhWoSw97 - 18 days ago
- 43 years ago today, we became Channel Islands National Park!March 5, 1980, Congress established Santa Cruz, Santa https://t.co/Mp15cQCzmf - 25 days ago
- Mark your calendars! 'Bird's Eye View: Four Perspectives' is coming to the Wildling March 18 - September 4th. The s https://t.co/xCmmwYqmgW - 32 days ago
- Check out an incredible view of nearby Grass Mountain this morning, captured by executive director Stacey Otte-Dema https://t.co/VUB6oDDOcV - 35 days ago
Santa Barbara Independent - "New Exhibits at Solvang’s Wilding & Elverhøj Museums Bring the Outdoors in Focus" - May 23, 2022
Noozhawk - "Fire and Ice Exhibit at Wildling Museum Targets Climate Change" - March 17, 2022
Water fountain and refill station