The Wildling Museum of Art and Nature offers 5,000 square feet of exhibition space featuring nature and environmental art and photography, providing visitors with a unique perspective on the importance of preserving our natural heritage. Through the eyes of artists, education, and field experiences, guests can renew their relationship with wild places and understand their fragile nature, hopefully leaving more committed toward ensuring those spaces remain for future generations. The museum store is also a great place to find a wide variety of unique gifts.
For more information, visit www.wildlingmuseum.org, call (805) 688-1082, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Wildling Museum is located at 1511-B Mission Drive, Solvang, California. The museum is open on weekdays 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and on weekends 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Admission is $5, children under 18 and active members of the military (with ID) are free.
Visitors receiving CalFresh/SNAP benefits are also eligible for free admission for up to 4 adults upon presentation of a valid CalFresh/SNAP EBT card and photo ID at check-in through Museums for All.
- The covid-19 pandemic has led to a global rise in pandemic-related plastic pollutionNow @JustineAmmendo1 and coll https://t.co/7APKO8MOoB - 8 days ago
- Our 2nd annual free Summer Family Day is back Sunday, August 14, 11 - 4! Join us for drop-in rock painting, a fairy https://t.co/rrMe0Nicq2 - 9 days ago
- Stunning new images show the splendor and breadth of distant galaxies like never before.https://t.co/n9eB3BNpx9 - 29 days ago
- Join us for our 2nd annual free Summer Family Day on Sunday, August 14th, 11 - 4 at the Wildling! Visitors are invi https://t.co/5TN0KDbtl2 - 30 days ago
- Portals and Pathways, a new year-long installation by Santa Barbara artist Kerrie Smith, is on view through Febru https://t.co/PJFA8Q2kSF - 52 days ago
Water fountain and refill station