Visit the Santa Ynez Valley (VisitSYV) is a not-for-profit, membership-based destination marketing organization (DMO) promoting the entire Santa Ynez Valley as a year-round tourism destination. VisitSYV encourages responsible and sustainable tourism that retains the Valley’s rural, small-town character and unique sense of place in the six communities that it represents: Ballard, Buellton, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez and Solvang.
- Don't miss the amazing @KristinKorb Sunday 08/12 under the oaks at the Solvang Festival @theaterfest Patron Garden. https://t.co/t1RxAmFKSW - 5 days ago
- SummerFess 2018 has a little something for everyone to celebrate the beloved founder of @FollowFess on Fess Parker https://t.co/5qsvSap040 - 5 days ago
- Santa Ynez Valley, perhaps most recognized by its movie-star wines and unique Danish heritage celebrations, is beco https://t.co/cXiiK8BsME - 5 days ago
- We moved up from #7 to #5!! Keep on voting and sharing. #10Best @SantaBarbara @SantaBarbaraXO @SYV_News @EdibleSB https://t.co/mOQ2PsWWfn - 7 days ago
- Let's get #SantaBarbaraCounty to #1! Click here to vote for Best #WineRegion in @10Best 's Readers' Choice 2018 https://t.co/qsJvgmiwYR - 9 days ago