Visit the Santa Ynez Valley (VisitSYV) is a not-for-profit, membership-based destination marketing organization (DMO) promoting the entire Santa Ynez Valley as a year-round tourism destination. VisitSYV encourages responsible and sustainable tourism that retains the Valley’s rural, small-town character and unique sense of place in the six communities that it represents: Ballard, Buellton, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez and Solvang.
- The Santa Ynez boutique retail scene keeps getting more tempting by the day. Women's clothing shop Brass Tack opene https://t.co/1CqEWMJRGm - 13 hours ago
- Curious about Solvang's Danish history? Learn more @elverhojmuseum, a uniquely Solvang cultural gem that showcases https://t.co/wYxhl4SgUZ - 1 day ago
- See YOU in the SYV! Tag us in your photos and use #SYVibes so we can share your smiling faces and local adventures. https://t.co/PIbxyhH1BS - 3 days ago
- Saturdays are for sandwiches, and no one makes 'em quite like The Lucky Hen Larder. Enjoy on their patio or order t https://t.co/YAVXW1rSPz - 5 days ago
- With her French-influenced cuisine at Bell's Los Alamos, it strikes us as the perfect pairing that Chef Daisy Ryan https://t.co/4CKSx5JfJv - 6 days ago
Join us January 20 -26, 2019 to celebrate Santa Ynez Valley Restaurant Week! Participating restaurants* offer three-course tasting menus for $20.19, excluding tax and tip.
Many tasting rooms and wineries are also offering special wine and small bite pairings for $20.19, and many hotels will offer special pricing for your overnight accommodations throughout the week.
Interested in learning more? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for special sneak previews!
*Participating hours vary by restaurant*