Elverhøj Museum of History & Art is located in the village of Solvang in a historic hand-crafted structure built in a style derived from the large farmhouses of 18th century Denmark.
Visitors to Elverhøj Museum (pronounced el-ver-hoy) can view Solvang’s history through photos, artifacts and video displays; enjoy exhibits celebrating the Danish-American pioneer spirit and the colorful heritage of Denmark; and stroll the attractive and spacious gallery which shows changing exhibitions of regional, national and international art and is a popular site for activities, events, and classes.
Fun activities for the kids too!
There is no charge for admission; suggested donation is $5.
- New show in Elverhoj Museum Gallery opens 2/4/2023! 19 artists showing the diversity of design and materials to cre https://t.co/2DGWWgzGNL - 10 days ago
- Wishing everyone a healthy & wealthy Lunar New Year 2023 - Year of the Rabbit. And yes, rabbits celebrate it Viking https://t.co/TeXS2XLBoF - 12 days ago
- Sun Jan 22 is the LAST DAY for exhibit in Elverhoj Gallery: Rhythm + Movement. Contemporary artist Seyburn Zorthian https://t.co/7sYPLd81WD - 13 days ago
- This amazing aerial video shows one of the many reasons State Route 33 is closed in both directions from Lomita Ave https://t.co/MuLm9otYQv - 19 days ago
- This is the staircase going down to Dog/Its Beach. The stairs end 4 above where the beach normally is! Whered my https://t.co/7hCeP1Hkd8 - 19 days ago