Palmina produces a full range of wines crafted from Italian varietals grown in Santa Barbara County, California. Palmina is not trying to emulate the Italian versions of those wines, but rather translate the history of those grapes to the growing conditions and vineyard sites of the very unique characteristics of Santa Barbara County. The wines are Italian by inspiration with flavors rooted in Santa Barbara, and all are intended to be a delicious component of a meal.
Palmina wines can be found in restaurants and bottle shops throughout the United States, Canada and Japan as well as directly from the winery, and can be tasted at the tasting room in the Lompoc Wine Ghetto. Upon release, each wine includes a recipe that Steve and Chrystal create, prepare, taste and love with the season and the wine.
- We agree with you! https://t.co/s6bW2nyFlk - 658 days ago
- Whats better than #holiday #shopping, #wine and maybe even picking up something for yourself https://t.co/Bd8GEM7rqa - 1267 days ago
- Wine club fun! https://t.co/wmVoUYYttB - 1306 days ago
- Which current release Palmina white wine is your favorite?? - 1450 days ago
- Memorial Day Sale stretching through June 1! Stop by and check it out or hop online and well ship to you! https://t.co/Pr21g7Jyl0 - 1451 days ago