Click to enlarge
Founded in 2010, Kitá Wines is a small, premium winery located in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley within the Santa Barbara County AVA (American Viticultural Area). The word "Kitá" means "Our Valley Oak" in the Santa Ynez Chumash native language of Samala. Like the valley oak, our wine highlights the gifts from Mother Earth and embodies the spirit of the Santa Ynez Valley. We focus on respecting the balance of soil, climate, location and taste. With a total case production of around 2,000 cases, Kitá wines are crafted using sustainable methods and a blend of old world and new world winemaking techniques. All of the wines have been harvested by hand based on a balance of chemistry and taste to preserve the highest quality. Our wines are produced in small batches aiming to have minimal manipulation and maximizing varietal characteristics.
- @OCGreekGrl @oenophile79 Either way works for us. Looking forward to your visit!! - 92 days ago
- @christinatwise Thank you so much to you and all the @sommtv team for sharing our story! - 93 days ago
- @OCGreekGrl @oenophile79 Yes! Come visit us! - 93 days ago
- @JancisRobinson @hawk_wakawaka @sommtv Thank you, we appreciate the warm words! - 93 days ago
- Honored this story is being watched amongst those that I admire the most. Thank you! https://t.co/Zp5Npzr7OF - 94 days ago