Click to enlarge
Founded in 2010, Kitá Wines is a small, premium winery located in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley within the Santa Barbara County AVA (American Viticultural Area). The word "Kitá" means "Our Valley Oak" in the Santa Ynez Chumash native language of Samala. Like the valley oak, our wine highlights the gifts from Mother Earth and embodies the spirit of the Santa Ynez Valley. We focus on respecting the balance of soil, climate, location and taste. With a total case production of around 2,000 cases, Kitá wines are crafted using sustainable methods and a blend of old world and new world winemaking techniques. All of the wines have been harvested by hand based on a balance of chemistry and taste to preserve the highest quality. Our wines are produced in small batches aiming to have minimal manipulation and maximizing varietal characteristics.
- Under the direction of the Tasting Room Manager, the Tasting Room Hospitality Associate is responsible for promotin https://t.co/IQoWBTml4e - 2 days ago
- Due to unforeseen circumstances our tasting room will be closed today, Sunday, August 4..We apologize for any inc https://t.co/k2oVTOiGLl - 12 days ago
- Due to unforeseen circumstances our tasting room will be closed today, Sunday, August 4. We apologize for any incon https://t.co/eM8oFAlGjm - 12 days ago
- Come join Kita and a number of other great producers. Early bird tickets are sold out but there are still tickets a https://t.co/QQHIjhBpyZ - 511 days ago
- Stop by for a tasting @WorldofPinot https://t.co/aAbikIlpjV - 532 days ago