Click to enlarge
Honey Paper is a ‘hidden gem’ devoted to high quality and well designed stationery, invitations, greetings, gifts and other treasures for entertaining. If you are looking for custom stationery, invitations or event details, Michelle is thrilled to work personally with her clients to make their vision a reality and create the perfect celebration. In addition to custom designs, Honey Paper has a large range of beautiful and unique getting cards, many of local themes only exclusively at Honey Paper, including hand watercolored maps. In addition, they carry a variety of ribbon, wrapping paper, candles, wax seals, and social stationery. The shop also has a small gallery with a curated selection of works on paper.
- Feels like summer. Invitation captured by @dianacmcgregor and styled by @altflowers and jillandcoevents . .... https://t.co/uCrlC8qI4v - 59 days ago
- Map detail. Sun Valley Lodge #sunvalley ...@visitsunvalley sunvalley #sunvalleywedding #mountainwedding https://t.co/fwn2su8qLG - 61 days ago
- Sneak peak of a special invitation I had the honor of creating. ....#weddinginvitation #winecountrywedding https://t.co/YoNQD9B9dG - 67 days ago
- Pretty drink menu sign with custom watercolors. ....#weddinginvitation #wedding #southernwedding https://t.co/AIhYkjc1Rq - 68 days ago
- Beautiful invitation detail with vellum, deckled paper, ribbon and wax seal. More to come! .... https://t.co/SDYS1PKR8k - 69 days ago
My name is Michelle Castle and I am the proud owner of Honey Paper, a bridal lounge and stationery design studio. Honey Paper melds my passion for exquisite design and paper with my love for entertaining and making our world a little more beautiful. Custom watercolor maps and illustrations are my specialties and I enjoy working closely with each client to make their unique vision a reality. A little about Honey Paper... Honey Paper is a ‘hidden gem’ devoted to excellent design and quality products located in the beautiful town of Los Olivos, California. We work with clients all around the world and although we love meeting in person, communication takes place mostly via email, telephone and mail. Visit our frequently asked questions page for more about our process and pricing. Open from 11-4 and by appointment, which is encouraged for custom projects and invitations. We are located at 2933 Grand Avenue in beautiful Los Olivos, California.