We are a 40+ acre ranch nestled in the rolling Santa Rita Hills of Lompoc. We farm according to regenerative principles, which we love to share with our visitors. We have tours every Saturday showcasing our many animals & farming techniques. We also host other events regularly such as our farm to table winemaker dinners, yoga under the oaks, and cooking & gardening classes.
- Discover Ballard, California: The Small Town With Big Time Charm
- Discover Buellton: A Friendly Town Filled With Great Eats And Adventure
- Los Alamos: A Small Town With An Old West Heritage
- Los Olivos: A Picture Perfect Country Town
- Santa Ynez: A Sophisticated Cowboy Town
- Solvang: An Authentically Danish-American Town
What To Do
- All The Best Restaurants in the Santa Ynez Valley Area
- Everything You Need to Know About Santa Ynez Valley Entertainment and Nightlife.
- Experience Santa Ynez Valley Through A Guided Tour?
- Great Ways to Experience the Great Outdoors in Santa Ynez Valley
- Locally Owned Places to Shop in Santa Ynez Valley
- Looking For Peace and Serenity on Your Santa Ynez Valley Vacation?
- Museums and Other Great Places to Enjoy Art in Santa Ynez Valley
- Plan the perfect Santa Ynez Valley adventure…
- Santa Barbara County Wine Country
- The Best Breweries and Craft Beer in Santa Ynez Valley
Where To Stay
- Live Like a Local By Staying in a Santa Ynez Valley Vacation Rental
- Professional Services in Santa Ynez Valley
- Santa Ynez Valley Local News and Media
- Santa Ynez Valley Realtors & Real Estate Brokers
- Santa Ynez Valley Resident Photographers and Videographers
- Santa Ynez Valley RV Camping Options
- Santa Ynez Valley Travel and Visitor Services
- Santa Ynez Valley Wedding Event Resources