Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Avoid the crowds and escape to wine country. Visit a Foley Food & Wine Society tasting room and experience great vi https://t.co/WPjTjb2xNy - 15 days ago
- Were now open by reservation only Thursday - Sunday 12p-5p! Reserve your spot on our website! https://t.co/QsY1NHORDL - 28 days ago
- Turkey burger salad with burger sauce and a 2016 @foleyestates T-anchor #pinotnoir https://t.co/DLml9ZSjc3 - 28 days ago
- Foley Family Wines earns 90+ point scores from some of the wine industrys most important critics from major public https://t.co/7f7AlpAiQQ - 28 days ago
- Following recommendations of public health officials, all events and large group gatherings of 100 people or more h https://t.co/XLkGQqoHxw - 120 days ago