Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Did you know that we offer Wine & Cheese Dynamics? Participants will enjoy 4 wines each, strategically paired with https://t.co/GTYWSwTLW6 - 8 days ago
- Only 3 days until our Celebration of Pinot Noir at Foley Estates from 2pm-5pm! Call the Tasting Room to grab your t https://t.co/dkMoWZslnk - 35 days ago
- Have you purchased your tickets yet!? #foleyestates #pinotnoir #santaritahills #cheers #winelovers https://t.co/lzRIXuCVRT - 43 days ago
- Golden Hour ..Harvest is about 3 weeks away, depending on the weather. Were looking forward to the hustle! https://t.co/GfzVGi7AZs - 51 days ago
- Happy #NationalPinotNoirDay !!! Celebrate with savings from our National Pinot Noir Day Wine Sale - https://t.co/NUNi7aH4Kg - 59 days ago