Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- This fruit gets to enjoy a little extra "hang time." https://t.co/R3ayv0IqS9 - 24 days ago
- The perfect way to celebrate getting over Hump Day? A glass of Pinot Noir. 2016 Foley Estates JA Ranch Pinot Noir https://t.co/nEWE3E214X - 25 days ago
- Meet our winemaker, Ryan Aura: https://t.co/GSFyu7dBUz https://t.co/6JAkSAJgoC - 47 days ago
- We can't think of a better way to spend a Monday. https://t.co/6yJ9pFmiQs - 49 days ago
- We hope to see you in the tasting room this weekend! We're open 10AM - 5PM daily and would love to host you. https://t.co/c2xKBtJnXc - 52 days ago