Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Genovese chicken breast from @traderjoes mustard greens and cannellini beans with a @foleyestates #pinotnoir https://t.co/guATdjtC0b - 183 days ago
- With Mondays announcement by @GavinNewsom ordering the statewide closure of indoor operations for several types o https://t.co/Sku5SpSnM5 - 380 days ago
- Avoid the crowds and escape to wine country. Visit a Foley Food & Wine Society tasting room and experience great vi https://t.co/WPjTjb2xNy - 399 days ago
- Were now open by reservation only Thursday - Sunday 12p-5p! Reserve your spot on our website! https://t.co/QsY1NHORDL - 412 days ago
- Turkey burger salad with burger sauce and a 2016 @foleyestates T-anchor #pinotnoir https://t.co/DLml9ZSjc3 - 412 days ago