Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Time to stock up! Your favorite Pinot Noirs from Foley Estates are included in this sale from @FFWSociety. Shop now https://t.co/r8GMGCmsPu - 1 day ago
- Happy #NationalWhiteWineDay! Celebrate with your favorite Foley Estates white wine - like our prized '14 JA Ranch https://t.co/erthIijKsa - 11 days ago
- Over 230 acres of vineyard are established on the Foley Estates property, subdivided into 59 micro-blocks which are https://t.co/am59OHJp06 - 19 days ago
- There are few pairings as mouthwatering as wine and cheese. Visit our tasting room for a guided experience that fea https://t.co/7MbluZdkrY - 22 days ago
- We love the way aromas of French oak barrels and aging fine wine fill our barrel room. Over 1,000 barrels of Foley https://t.co/i9mafKsVTe - 30 days ago