Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- We had a great time at our Celebration of Chardonnay event! Relive the afternoon that was filled with music, food, https://t.co/Cx4uwMLBDg - 6 days ago
- Combining #wine with hockey. Bill Foley, of Foley Family Wines ( @foleyestates @Lincourtwine) is the principal own https://t.co/YONadtEb6Z - 10 days ago
- We agree! Thats a beautiful combination. += https://t.co/CugHRQ87ho - 50 days ago
- Attention fans making the trip to LA! Visit Firestone, Foley Estates or Lincourt Vineyards in Santa Barbara Count https://t.co/XcfjxOGAc2 - 57 days ago
- Gooey, melted cheesetoasty, buttered breadand a perfectly paired Foley Estates chardonnay. https://t.co/q9WFXTgFbl - 60 days ago