Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Jazz it up with us for our Mardi Gras Celebration on March 2nd! Enjoy traditional Creole boil & cajun bites, live m https://t.co/Bf1gFaNxjT - 2 days ago
- There may not be a ton of fruit on the vines (yet!), but the views are just as beautiful as ever. (IG: j_radventure https://t.co/AXNXCJMT6c - 19 days ago
- Grab a friend and head to the tasting room this weekend! We're open from 11AM - 5PM daily and would love to host yo https://t.co/sdIKBbqpk7 - 23 days ago
- What's better than a bottle of Foley Estates wine? Two. https://t.co/Mq45gWWopd - 25 days ago
- We @SantaBarbara! This "hip food and wine haven" has come in at #3 on @NYTimes' "52 Places to Go in 2019" list. https://t.co/qQzCHk4sXg - 26 days ago