Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Don't miss our Celebration of Chardonnay, happening this Saturday here at Foley Estates! Help us honor our most pri https://t.co/vHVpoTP8GR - 40 days ago
- Download the new Foley Food & Wine Society to gain access to exclusive offers, shop & redeem your points, manage ac https://t.co/W6VsO8NXcE - 75 days ago
- New app, new rewards, and new ways to earn & redeem points. Introducing the NEW Foley Food & Wine Society and mobi https://t.co/hgKWTn5vvV - 75 days ago
- Happy #NationalDrinkWineDay! Hope you're celebrating with a glass (or two!) of Foley Estates wine. https://t.co/T3Uca6GtXW - 118 days ago
- Jazz it up with us for our Mardi Gras Celebration on March 2nd! Enjoy traditional Creole boil & cajun bites, live m https://t.co/Bf1gFaNxjT - 122 days ago