Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Happy #NationalPinotNoirDay !!! Celebrate with savings from our National Pinot Noir Day Wine Sale - https://t.co/NUNi7aH4Kg - 3 days ago
- @foleyestates delicious. Thanks for two great years. And for @GoldenKnights #bestteamever. https://t.co/NJAEorJxIs - 6 days ago
- Its heating up this weekend at the winery so stop by and cool down with a glass of one of our beautiful Santa Rita https://t.co/x1toyU8t0B - 6 days ago
- Join us September 14th for one of our favorite yearly events, Celebration of Pinot Noir! #pinotparty with https://t.co/KJdN1M8DHI - 8 days ago
- #Harvest is right around the corner & we are starting to see #veraison in the vineyard! Stop by this weekend to enj https://t.co/aPRPrM54KG - 19 days ago