Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Santa's cookies do pair well with wine! Join @Firestone_Wine, @lincourt, and @foleyestates on 12/07 for our 6th ann https://t.co/4xjGVyC56P - 5 days ago
- Holiday in the Hills happening tomorrow, December 7th from 11am-4pm! Hope to see you there! https://t.co/bJfHKzOdav - 6 days ago
- https://t.co/zPlFa6TMGe - 16 days ago
- Thanksgiving is only 8 days away but dont worry you still have time to place your holiday orders! .Monday, No https://t.co/w1xM3cQBQV - 22 days ago
- The November Wine Club shipment is ready for pick-up! Featuring our newly released 2017 T-Anchor Ranch Chardonnay & https://t.co/pFPqsVIrVN - 36 days ago