Click to enlarge
Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery at Rancho Santa Rosa is the realization of vintner Bill Foley's dream to produce world class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in Santa Barbara County. A historic parcel located in the Sta. (Santa) Rita Hills region of the Santa Ynez Valley, Rancho Santa Rosa was formerly a thoroughbred horse ranch. In 1998, the 460-acre property was purchased and planted to 230 acres of vineyard. Devoted to Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Syrah, the vineyard has been subdivided into 59 micro-blocks with each being farmed, harvested and vinified separately. The handsome stables have been refurbished to house the winery, with tremendous detail going into the planning of a modern facility, while honoring age-old winemaking tradition.
- Our Santa Barbara wineries are ready to ring in the holiday season! Join @Firestone_Wine, @LincourtWine & https://t.co/DqCDPgm4Y1 - 1 day ago
- If you're going to be out for #BlackFriday, you might as well be at a tasting room! Join us all day for 2-for-1 dea https://t.co/lI3fSQ2w1Y - 12 days ago
- Only thing better than wine tasting? Doing it with your favorite four-legged friend! Visit our dog-friendly prop https://t.co/7Mjbjou6MR - 22 days ago
- A peek at some of the tasty courses served to our guests at Dine in the Vines, courtesy of @FFWSociety Chef Brian M https://t.co/Ba2KHXh9MH - 27 days ago
- Delicious food, amazing wines, and the best company. Thanks to all who joined us for Dine in the Vines! https://t.co/rHmgf5gdRi - 29 days ago