- This event has passed.
- Start Date:
- December 7 @ 12:00 pm
- End Date:
- December 7 @ 7:00 pm
- Los Olivos, CA
- Grand Avenue & Alamo Pintado
Los Olivos, CA 93441
Los Olivos invites you to start the holiday season by experiencing the warm & friendly small-town fun of our free event, Olde Fashioned Christmas!
Start the afternoon with a visit to our Holiday Market and Food Truck Court. Starting at 1pm, get a Christmas Train ride in town and visit the Open Houses at our shops, restaurants and tasting rooms, including live music by Bear Redell at Zinke Wine Co. Starting at 2pm, visit our holiday petting zoo at the park near the flagpole. Then at 4pm, head over to St. Mark’s In-The-Valley Episcopal Church (located on the corner of Alamo Pintado and Nojoqui – just a block from the center of town). See Gingerbread houses, decorated by local artisans and school children, transform the Hall into a winter wonderland. Visit with Santa and get photos of the kids!
* 12:00 – Holiday Market – holiday gifts, artisan goods, face painting and more!
* 12:00 – SNOW ZONE at Liquid Farm and Stolpman Wineries
* 1:00 – Summerset Farm Christmas Train – the train loads near the flagpole, $5 per child per ride, one parent can ride for free with their child or group of children.
* 1:00 – Live Music by Bear Redell at Zinke Wine Co.
* 2:00 – Live Music at Community Craft
* 2:00 – Petting Zoo in the park near flagpole
* 3:30 – Holiday treats and carolers through town
* 4:00 – Gingerbread Wonderland at St. Mark’s-in-the-Valley Episcopal Church
* 4:00 – Santa Claus in St. Mark’s Parlor
* 5:30 – Santa Ynez Jazz Band at the flagpole
* 6:00 – Official Lighting of the Christmas Tree at the flagpole