- This event has passed.
- December 5, 2015
- Los Olivos
Celebrate Olde Fashioned Christmas as the streets are adorned with luminaries and the smell of popcorn and roasted walnuts wafts through the air.
A fun-filled day of exciting and enjoyable activities has been planned to celebrate Christmas in Los Olivos. Created for the entire family, there will be a variety of crafts and activities for the kids and an abundance of Christmas shopping opportunities for the adults. Many folks will also want to take a relaxing break at local restaurants and Tasting Rooms.
- 12:00-7:00 – Artisan Boutique in the Grange
- 4:00-8:00 – Gingerbread Wonderland at St. Mark’s
- 4:00-8:00 – Santa Claus in St. Mark’s Parlor – Bring your cameras for a special photo
- 4:30 – till there are no more kids – Summerset Farm & Dale’s Train.
The train leaves from Lavinia Park. $5 per child per ride. One parent can ride for free with their child or group of children.
- 4:00-7:00 – Children’s Crafts: St. Mark’s & the Grange Hall
- 6:00-6:15 – Official Lighting of the Christmas Tree at the flagpole
- Live Christmas music in the park
- Food trucks in strategic locations
- Christmas Baskets SYV: drop-off box at St. Mark’s
Please bring new unwrapped toys, holiday wrapping/ribbon, bottled juices, peanut butter & jam for needy kids
- Live Decorated Christmas Trees at participating businesses
Start the afternoon with a visit to St. Mark’s In-The-Valley Episcopal Church (located on the corner of Alamo Pintado and Nojoqui – just a block from the flagpole in the center of town). Step into the Gingerbread Wonderland in Stacey Hall. The Gingerbread houses, decorated by local artisans and school children, will transform the Hall into a winter wonderland. Don’t forget to visit the Los Olivos Grange between 1:00-8:00 p.m. to shop the Artisan Boutique!