- This event has passed.
- December 6, 2014
- Downtown Los Olivos
A fun-filled day of exciting and enjoyable activities has been planned to celebrate Christmas in Los Olivos. Created for the entire family, there will be a variety of crafts and activities for the kids and an abundance of Christmas shopping opportunities for the adults. Many folks will also want to take a relaxing break at members’ restaurants and Tasting Rooms.
- 1:00-8:00 – Artisan Boutique in the Grange
- 4:00-8:00 – Gingerbread Wonderland at St. Mark’s
- 4:00-5:45 – Santa Claus in St. Mark’s Parlor – Bring your cameras for a special photo
- 4:30 – till there are no more kids – Summerset Farm & Dale’s Train.
The train leaves from Lavinia Park. $5 per child per ride. One parent can ride for free with their child or group of children
- 5:00-8:00 – Children’s Crafts: Gardens of Zinke and Coquelicot Tasting Rooms
- 5:45 -6:00 – Santa procession from St. Mark’s to the flagpole
- 6:00-6:15 – Official Lighting of the Christmas Tree at the flagpole
- 6:15-7:00 – Santa Claus Visits: cont. downtown in front of The Los Olivos General Store
- See in’ Spot Farm’s Children’s Petting Zoo in the park
Come and meet mom “sugar & spice” and her new baby “emmylu”. They are miniature donkeys, and kids will be able to take a short ride on the mom for free!
- Live Christmas music in the park
- Food trucks in strategic locations
- ‘Toys for Tots’ drop-off boxes in strategic locations
Please bring a new, unwrapped toy for children in need