- This event has passed.
- December 12, 2014
- Participating Businesses throughout Los Alamos
On Friday, December 12, 2014, the Los Alamos Valley Men’s Club (LAVMC) —a local philanthropic not-for-profit membership group of men, women and families — invites residents and visitors to enjoy the annual community Christmas tree lighting ceremony at Ferrini Park (corner of Bell and Centennial Streets) in the center of town starting 5:00 p.m. followed by caroling and open houses at Los Alamos merchants such as:
- The C Gallery with refreshments and entertainment accompanying the contemporary art
- Café Quackenbush at the General Store will be featuring Chef Jesper and the famous Soup Santa tasty offerings and so many more to be announced.
- Frequency Wines will host their grand opening and have beautiful food, wine, music and of course people! Enjoy a variety of small bites, live music with Bear Erickson and the 2013 Frequency line up.
- Bob’s Well Bread will be open for and participating in the Holiday Stroll and will be offering holiday treats for everyone, and a wide variety of bakery goods to share with family and friends.
- Bell Street Farm will feature a small dinner menu highlighting their signature Huntsinger Chicken Pot Pie with an organic butter leaf salad! Yum!
- And so much more! Join the stroll and see what can be found in every shop!