- This event has passed.
- Start Date:
- June 20, 2014
- End Date:
- June 22, 2014
- Various Locations throughout Santa Barbara County
Your key to unlocking exclusive and unique wine country experiences throughout Santa Barbara County. We developed our new VIP weekend, Key to Wine Country, June 20-22 to get you closer to the famed wine makers and grape growers in Santa Barbara Wine Country. There are 25 participating wineries and vineyards offering one-of-a-kind unique experiences and events accessible with the purchase of a Key at $100 per person. An incredible value!
The following experiences are included in your Key purchase at no additional fee:
• Barrel Tasting with Ampelos winemaker, Peter Work, on Friday and a Meet & Greet with Peter on Saturday.
• Attendance at the Andrew Murray Sangria Party on Friday and a Vineyard Walk & Barrel Tasting with Andrew on Saturday.
• Specialty Wine Tasting at Carr Winery all weekend at both their Santa Barbara and Santa Ynez locations.
• Attendance at the Clos Pepe Estate 2013 Barrel Tasting & Open House on Sunday.
• Rhone Scent-ual Experience at Cold Heaven Cellars on Saturday and Sunday.
• Library Tasting with Cheese & Chocolate Truffle Pairings at Dierberg & Star Lane Vineyard on Saturday and Sunday.
• Complimentary Wine Tastings at Fess Parker Winery all weekend.
• Meet the Winemaker Sparkling Wine Reception at Flying Goat Cellars on Saturday.
• Evening of Music, Wine Tasting, and Food at Imagine Wines on Saturday evening.
• Wine & The Artisan on Friday evening at Larner Vineyard’s tasting room.
• Meet the Faces behind Lucas & Lewellen on Friday evening.
• Vineyard-to-bottle Private Tour & Tasting at Melville on Saturday & Sunday.
• Barrel Tasting and Winemaker Meet & Greet at Rideau Vineyards on Saturday and Sunday.
• Touring and tasting with Riverbench’s Vineyard Manager on Friday and Saturday.
• Pinot Noir & Syrah Barrel Tasting at SAMsARA (Lompoc Wine Ghetto) on Saturday and a Pinot Noir Library Tasting (Los Olivos Tasting Room) on Sunday.
• A Walk through the Solomon Hills Vineyards with Vineyard Manager, Chris Hammell, on Friday.
• Top Pinot Noir Tasting at Summerland Winery on Friday.
• Complimentary Wine Tasting at Toccata all weekend.
• Barrel & Library Tasting at Zaca Mesa on Saturday.