Click to enlarge
Elverhøj Museum of History & Art is located in the village of Solvang in a historic hand-crafted structure built in a style derived from the large farmhouses of 18th century Denmark.
Danish History & Art
Visitors to Elverhøj Museum (pronounced el-ver-hoy) can view Solvang’s history through photos, artifacts and video displays; enjoy exhibits celebrating the Danish-American pioneer spirit and the colorful heritage of Denmark; and stroll the attractive and spacious gallery which shows changing exhibitions of regional, national and international art and is a popular site for activities, events, and classes.
Fun activities for the kids too!
There is no charge for admission; suggested donation is $5.
donation is $5.
- Engineering is true magic - 11 days ago
- Happy to appear in @WIRED ...or, at least, it's my voice behind the Mona Lisa appearing in Wired. Glad to see this https://t.co/VXLd6ZVlFc - 12 days ago
- COLLAGE WORKSHOP AT ELVERHOJ MUSEUM 4/15/23. 3-hour class with Artist/Teacher Pamela Zwehl-Burke. Open to ages 16 https://t.co/vkAWv6CZyz - 17 days ago
- Easter (Pske) is a major Danish celebration with many traditions. One is creating and sending gkkebreve. Before E https://t.co/A4JuQcs35W - 19 days ago
- Elverhoj is proud to be part of Ntl Danish Book Club & Literary Event Series. Grab this months book, get reading, https://t.co/rCsprjlzQz - 20 days ago