Elverhøj Museum of History & Art is located in the village of Solvang in a historic hand-crafted structure built in a style derived from the large farmhouses of 18th century Denmark.
Visitors to Elverhøj Museum (pronounced el-ver-hoy) can view Solvang’s history through photos, artifacts and video displays; enjoy exhibits celebrating the Danish-American pioneer spirit and the colorful heritage of Denmark; and stroll the attractive and spacious gallery which shows changing exhibitions of regional, national and international art and is a popular site for activities, events, and classes.
Fun activities for the kids too!
There is no charge for admission; suggested donation is $5.
- Rembrandt and The Jews : The Show Catalog for Legacy of Decency: Rembrandt, Jews and Danes exhibit at the Elverhoj https://t.co/d2zgle78tF - 306 days ago
- Check out Elverhj Museum of History & Art on Google!https://t.co/eDCf39kvQI - 315 days ago
- The exhibit catalog for the 21 Rembrandt Etchings on view at the @elverhojmuseum is now available in the Museum Sto https://t.co/nBFXxUQPmM - 315 days ago
- Congratulations to Lompoc's new fire chief Alicia Welch, a veteran fire service professional with 29 years of exper https://t.co/fO7g6Lq1lP - 315 days ago
- "The Legacy of Decency: Rembrandt, Jews & Danes" closes at 5 PM on Labor Day, Mon Sept 6, 2021. Visit us Thurs thr https://t.co/vtPzWLat10 - 315 days ago