Elverhøj Museum of History & Art is located in the village of Solvang in a historic hand-crafted structure built in a style derived from the large farmhouses of 18th century Denmark.
Visitors to Elverhøj Museum (pronounced el-ver-hoy) can view Solvang’s history through photos, artifacts and video displays; enjoy exhibits celebrating the Danish-American pioneer spirit and the colorful heritage of Denmark; and stroll the attractive and spacious gallery which shows changing exhibitions of regional, national and international art and is a popular site for activities, events, and classes.
Fun activities for the kids too!
There is no charge for admission; suggested donation is $5.
- Gotta love seeing the @StansaidAirport luggage handlers hard at work. https://t.co/vUsK3aTZXc - 1 day ago
- TUSIND TAK (a thousand thanks) to the @latimes for the article on @SolvangUSA Julefest and the great shoutout to th https://t.co/3WjfqX2Osq - 1 day ago
- A popular event during @solvangusa Julefest is the Nisse Adventure. Get clues at the Solvang Visitor Center and https://t.co/9T77gXWXKY - 7 days ago
- The @elverhojmuseum will be CLOSED Thanksgiving Day, 11/24/22 but open regular hours on Friday 11/25, 11AM to 5 PM. https://t.co/TM5WQToj32 - 14 days ago
- Popular Makers Market IS BACK! 12/10 and 12/17, 11 AM to 4 PM. Featuring 14 artisans & crafters including 1-of-a-ki https://t.co/oFxCkAKMzF - 15 days ago