Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Cholame Vineyard wishes you a very Happy Thanksgiving https://t.co/nyWpAuR0Ay - 3 days ago
- Dont forget to stop in this weekend to grab our 2014 Rhne Style Blend at 50% off for club members and 40% off for https://t.co/WVguYNNoqg - 16 days ago
- GRAB THE LAST BOTTLES limited 2015 Swing is available online for ONLY $14.50 (50% OFF) shop and save @ https://t.co/UCA0s3GwK5 - 38 days ago
- Due to the continued heat and inability to conduct tastings indoors, we have made the decision to close for the wee https://t.co/bGA2TmhnpX - 58 days ago
- #throwback to about 12 hours ago when we harvested our #Grenache https://t.co/mVqpuGx1KU - 73 days ago