Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Happy Flag Day! Aint she beautiful? Stop in this weekend for some American made wine and cheers to the beautiful s https://t.co/rVW6ri6LTW - 2 days ago
- GRAPE BUYERS! We are officially taking contracts for our 2019 Harvest! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any ques https://t.co/CQ4eAZuc8y - 2 days ago
- #TBT to our first vintage of tempranillo! This guy might me long gone, but word on the street its 2013 counterpart https://t.co/2IZIUXZPhy - 24 days ago
- Dont forget to grab a case of our 2014 Chardonnay for mom at 50% off! | usually $360, but until Sunday its $180! https://t.co/jklLjvHvuA - 38 days ago
- WINE HAUL // tasting room is open for the weekend and were ready to STOCK you up! what will you guys be grabbing at https://t.co/LeFNJ11U0B - 51 days ago