Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Mourvdre on the patio? Yes please! What bottles have you been tapping into while staying home? Tasting room is https://t.co/U1UkoC1xWS - 1 day ago
- TASTING ROOM UPDATE - we will be open sat and sun from 10:30am to 4:30pm. During this time we will not be offering https://t.co/tAk1TE6vlM - 12 days ago
- In an effort to bring Cholame Vineyard wines straight to your door, we are waiving the next day shipping for our CA https://t.co/aQZDjc4eqy - 13 days ago
- Youre in luck Stop into the tasting room for a free tasting when you purchase a bottle! *Offer valid one per cus https://t.co/W3r6Lp9hXe - 26 days ago
- The sun is up! Now things are official! Were open tomorrow at 12:30 with 2-for-1 tastings all weekend long to cele https://t.co/cE3bSEoMjk - 54 days ago