Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- FACT: Wine taste better with a view! Happy friday, everyone! Stop by the tasting room this weekend to stock up f https://t.co/34RfLhQ3Me - 19 days ago
- its a sunny sunday perfect for the @atocfest !!! stop by for The Beautiful One! https://t.co/cE4SZTIXVd - 24 days ago
- Happy Independence Day https://t.co/jmjRyFtHSl - 48 days ago
- Our tasting room will be closed tomorrow in observance of Independence Day We will see you all this weekend! Have https://t.co/wWTU69NaXI - 49 days ago
- youre looking at a Double Gold and Best of Class winner at the @ccwinecomp! Shoutout to our winemaker, Andres Ibar https://t.co/W06HcXreIA - 54 days ago