Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- The Industrial Wine Works Harvest Party is next Saturday!!! Who is joinin us for some great wines, live music, deli https://t.co/c73kcef8SA - 3 days ago
- its the weekend and our tasting room is open! come on in! #cheerstotheweekend #cheerstogoodwine https://t.co/DOBfkUyKeV - 9 days ago
- Who has checked out our new tasting room? We cant wait to see you guys this weekend! https://t.co/9xEu2HPdf3 - 18 days ago
- any guesses on what we are harvesting tonight?! also, sunrise might be our new favorite time of day #harvest2018 https://t.co/x1ethnIpZz - 24 days ago
- ROSTER // whats your favorite? Our tasting room is open today through Sunday! Stop on in and grab a bottle of yo https://t.co/A1WcJr9SSr - 30 days ago