Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Signature Wine Club Members of The California Wine Club will be seeing The Beautiful One in this months shipment! T https://t.co/GpIfd0i2H6 - 1 day ago
- why leave the beach if you dont have to? for the month of August we will be offering free shipping for all orders https://t.co/QRztTy9Dhm - 13 days ago
- We are excited to be pouring at the Meadowlark Service Leagues Taste of Camarillo event this Sunday! Our line up is https://t.co/aGxAzFlzu9 - 19 days ago
- Palette project underway...making progress. Cheers! https://t.co/Q2hL1J8s8s - 21 days ago
- Beat the heat this weekend and visit our tasting room for a glass of chilled chardonnay! Case specials are still https://t.co/nib43jHQ8x - 26 days ago