Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- The buds are rolling in, the hills are GREEN and the flower blooms are out just in time for a gorgeous Easter Weeke https://t.co/hDZbS6kwEB - 3 days ago
- Easter is right around the corner! Stop by the tasting room this weekend and stock up on your favorite https://t.co/y2y5SntXon - 10 days ago
- the line up // whats youre favorite from #cholamevineyard? #chardonnay #rhonestyleblend #zinfandel #mourvedre https://t.co/y1f7G6vDdP - 33 days ago
- working around the rains this year has been tough but there have been a few beautiful days like this where we can s https://t.co/RMfw2138MY - 35 days ago
- raise your hand if youre thinking a glass of Cross Country is in your immediate future! come https://t.co/YCtgkeaqbA - 53 days ago