Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Happy Thanksgiving from Cholame Vineyard https://t.co/OMLMSUFqqy - 13 days ago
- Cholame Vineyard always pairs well with good friends #friendsgiving2018 https://t.co/n2nJ0ladMJ - 17 days ago
- whats everyone filling their glass up with this evening? need some wine? there is still one day left to get Cholam https://t.co/o6BXigGdB4 - 19 days ago
- Today and everyday, we give our thanks and gratitude to all the veterans who have served our country. #thankyou https://t.co/imOPGGQ4rL - 24 days ago
- TGIF | who needs a glass of #tempranillo after a long week? Tasting room open this weekend 11am to 5pm! see you the https://t.co/QMFcJLUJ7d - 25 days ago