Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Reminder! You cant drink flowers! Get your Valentine something they can really enjoy Cheers! https://t.co/lPuavpnPHj - 2 days ago
- Reminder! You cant drink flowers! Get your Valentine something they can really enjoy Cheers! https://t.co/k1vXqV9IJ4 - 3 days ago
- rainy sunday blues cured ALWAYS by some tempranillo. #bullpen #tempranillo #rainyday https://t.co/jtVPHMzvxb - 7 days ago
- heading up to Solvang this weekend for the @garagistefestival? were right off the 101 in Buellton! stop in for a t https://t.co/JBqfPLnetL - 10 days ago
- Thank you for making our 2013 Tempranillo our #1 sold wine in 2018! Nows your chance to enjoy it at a great price https://t.co/hwUfa5Qcja - 24 days ago