Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Happy Saturday! Were open today and tomorrow from 11am-5pm. Well see ya out on our patio for maybe a glass of Tem https://t.co/6Bc4jYbeWw - 255 days ago
- Stop by and see us this weekend! Were open Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 5pm for all bottle and case purchases. https://t.co/r6xFHv0axL - 276 days ago
- We wish you a very Merry Christmas https://t.co/FPay7lmRGu - 298 days ago
- What #CholameVineyard wine do you have open for the holidays?! We love getting your festive shots enjoying The Beau https://t.co/6p1Zn1E9Xo - 298 days ago
- Cholame Vineyard wishes you a very Happy Thanksgiving https://t.co/nyWpAuR0Ay - 327 days ago