Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- #throwback to about 12 hours ago when we harvested our #Grenache https://t.co/mVqpuGx1KU - 2 days ago
- We will never forget. https://t.co/zqIdm7zMM7 - 8 days ago
- Holiday Weekend // hoping to see all of you at the tasting room this weekend! Were open tomorrow 12:30-5pm and Sat https://t.co/wuvCGzjJKS - 16 days ago
- Plenty of room outside our tasting room to enjoy our wines! Were just a short trip up the 101 from LA or OC! Were https://t.co/oIDAVZw6UN - 71 days ago
- Happy Fathers Day to all the great dads out there! https://t.co/UBzKM8gXCz - 90 days ago