Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Plenty of room outside our tasting room to enjoy our wines! Were just a short trip up the 101 from LA or OC! Were https://t.co/oIDAVZw6UN - 1 day ago
- Happy Fathers Day to all the great dads out there! https://t.co/UBzKM8gXCz - 20 days ago
- Tasting This Weekend! Yep, tastings are back, no food required! Open today from 12:30-4:30pm, then tomorrow and Sun https://t.co/sQwPYGmwn5 - 29 days ago
- WERE OPEN!! All 5 of us here at Industrial Wine Works have been working hard to open safely and be able to pour yo https://t.co/O7Ozq1LLMg - 42 days ago
- Stop by Cholame Vineyard all weekend long to gather the perfect wine pairing to your Memorial Day BBQ feast! We https://t.co/6UeSKF6nqC - 51 days ago