Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Todays line up! Come and visit us from 10:30am until 4:30pm all weekend! https://t.co/F1LFCmARnR - 13 days ago
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas https://t.co/PkkSNMuIFy - 31 days ago
- Looking for that last minute addition to your Holiday party or family dinner? Grab a case of our Chardonnay or Temp https://t.co/UzmGSEk4tr - 39 days ago
- #NewProfilePic https://t.co/Xg2creCWW1 - 40 days ago
- Today, we remember and honor all the Veterans of the United States of America. We thank you for your service https://t.co/m8D3O2Nj2d - 74 days ago