Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- Today, we remember and honor all the Veterans of the United States of America. We thank you for your service https://t.co/m8D3O2Nj2d - 28 days ago
- Harvest is done, now we party! Join in on the fun with up to 45% off this line up when you shop online or in the ta https://t.co/dN3a38qqG4 - 33 days ago
- @RetireTravel @BuelltonUSA @ostrichland @buscadorwine Thanks for stopping in for a taste. Cheers! - 42 days ago
- FACT: Wine taste better with a view! Happy friday, everyone! Stop by the tasting room this weekend to stock up f https://t.co/34RfLhQ3Me - 129 days ago
- its a sunny sunday perfect for the @atocfest !!! stop by for The Beautiful One! https://t.co/cE4SZTIXVd - 134 days ago