Click to enlarge
Cholame Vineyard was founded in 2006 by Southern California native David DuBois. The new Tasting Room in Buellton is right in the of our winery where we make our wine and store the barrels. Our red varietals are grown at our Vineyard in San Miguel which include Grenache, Mourvedre, Sirah, Petite Sirah, Zinfandel and Tempranillo. We also produce a Grenache Blanc and a Chardonnay. These grapes are from Santa Barbara. We invite everyone who visits the Santa Ynez Valley and locals to stop by and learn about the history of Cholame Vineyard, enjoy a tasting and take home some award-winning wine to enjoy with family and friends.
- #nationalwineeday and the long weekend is finally here! what adventures are you taking #cholamevineyard on this Mem https://t.co/Qpwg012c9X - 17 days ago
- Talk about a #tbt! This weekend marks one year on #industrialway in Buellton! We started off with a table and some https://t.co/LhlgqJRdZe - 18 days ago
- ICYMI: @Root246 has prepared an incredible pairing to our 2015 lineup and we are officially excited! Join us on Jun https://t.co/0EnE51cWr3 - 26 days ago
- Treat that mom in your life to a #CholameVineyard Barrel Tasting and Winemakers Dinner in Solvang! Spaces are filli https://t.co/3NGz1t5A5r - 35 days ago
- Asked if we are dog friendly. Treats behind the bar. Wine tasting on top of bar. Cheers! https://t.co/WnslD83RgK - 56 days ago