We don’t stop having fun once the fireworks are done. Here are some other activities you and your family can enjoy during your July visit to Santa Ynez Valley:
- Wine Tasting: There is still time left to use your Summer Pass from the Santa Ynez Valley Wine Country Association. Enjoy samples at various tasting rooms throughout the Santa Ynez Valley for just $45, through August 31, 2017.
- Solvang Third Wednesday: On the third Wednesday of every month Solvang sponsors a special celebration to walk, shop, wine and dine. Enjoy wine and beer tasting, special discounts at local merchants, a Farmers Market, 3-course menus at local restaurants, music in the park and more.
- Lend Me A Tenor The Musical: Runs at the outdoor Solvang Festival Theater from Thursday July 6 through Sunday, July 23, 2017. A riotous tale of mistaken identities and unexpected romance explodes in this musical comedy based on the Tony Award-nominated play. It’s 1934 and opera virtuoso Tito Merelli is about to revive one of his great triumphs for the 10-year anniversary of the Cleveland Grand Opera Company. When Tito becomes unexpectedly incapacitated, a suitable replacement must be found. Max, the Opera Director’s sheepish assistant, is charged with the daunting task of finding a suitable replacement. With the help of a menacing soprano, a tenor-struck ingénue, a jealous wife, and the Cleveland Police Department, mayhem, lunacy and shear panic ensue.
- Color Fun Run: Saturday July 15 from 9am – 12pm. Run, walk, or wheel to the finish with a blast of color. This run raises awareness for Atterdag at Home, an outreach program in Solvang that helps home-bound seniors stay connected in the community.
- Vintners 5 Miler: Run/walk through vineyards starting at Sanford Winery tasting room on Saturday, July 22 at 9am. A family-friendly festival will be held at the finish line.
- Buellton BBQ Bonanza: Saturday July 29 from 11am – 2pm at River View Park in Buellton. Enjoy a FREE BBQ lunch with friends and neighbors courtesy of City of Buellton. There will also be games for the kids and live music.
DON’T FORGET: Make plans now for our annual celebration of Danish Days from September 15-17.
Check our monthly calendar for more fun July events in Santa Ynez Valley, just in case this hasn’t given you enough ideas!. There are plenty of outdoor sports, wine tastings, music events, and children’s activities throughout our beautiful Valley for everyone to enjoy. Visit our website at VisitSYV.com before coming to the Santa Ynez Valley for a complete listing of Santa Ynez hotels and Santa Ynez Valley restaurants.
Come Visit Santa Ynez Valley in July!
About VisitSYV.com: Visit Santa Ynez Valley provides listings of the best Santa Ynez wineries, best places to eat in Solvang, Santa Ynez hotels and inns, and things to do in Santa Ynez Valley. Visit the website at www.VisitSYV.com for complete travel and visitor services. “Like” the Facebook page for ideas on planning Santa Ynez vacations. Email info@VisitSYV.com for help planning your next vacation in the Santa Ynez Valley.